The VISION Financials System contains confidential information. Use and/or disclosure of confidential information is strictly regulated. All questions about
the appropriate use of VISION Financial Information must be directed to the Department of Finance and Management before making any disclosure not expressly
. By using VISION Financials, you understand and agree to the following terms:
- I will not disclose VISION Financials information for any purpose that is not specifically required for the performance of my official duties.
- I will ensure that any VISION Financials information I access is stored in a secure manner that reasonably protects it from unauthorized access.
- I will not use any VISION Financials information for the unauthorized benefit of any person or entity.
- I will not share my assigned login or password, and understand that unauthorized disclosure will result in immediate revocation of system access.
- I understand that violating the States conduct or confidentiality policies and/or compromising the security of VISION Financials may result in disciplinary or legal action, up to and including dismissal from employment.
- Use of others financial information for personal gain is considered identity theft and is punishable as a crime.